Since last week, we’ve seen a tremendous community outpour of support for neighbors and fellow Texans impacted by the extraordinary winter weather crisis.
Whether providing shelter, warmth, food, or water, communities across the state are coming together to provide critical assistance to those impacted by last week’s winter storm.
Explore the resources below for ways to receive or provide assistance as our community continues to recover.
- City of Austin and Travis County Severe Weather Response and Recovery Update
- City of Austin Cold Weather Emergency Resources
- Austin Emergency Repair Resources
- Resources for Businesses: Winter Storm Emergency Contractors
- Boil Water Notice Lifted for All Austin Water Customers
- How to apply for FEMA disaster relief for Texas winter storm
- Volunteers needed for drive-thru food distribution at the Millennium Youth Complex
- How to Help Austin Recover from the Winter Storm
- Austin Chronicle’s Severe Weather Relief Resources
- City of Austin Housing & Planning Department’s Emergency Home Repair Program