Join us for a free, family-friendly Field Day, with outdoor games for the kids, performances, and fun. Learn about how parks can be a part of a healthy, active lifestyle for everyone in the community. We’ll show you ways to boost your physical health and overall wellbeing. Sponsored by the St. David’s Foundation.
RSVP today and stay tuned for updates! #FieldDayATX
Win prizes, enjoy nourishing snacks, try yoga, climb a rock wall, and learn about healthy-living resources. We’ll kick off the morning with a free yoga class taught by Ebony Smith of Yoga N Da Hood.
Saturday, May 12, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
(Rain date: May 19)
Palm Park, 711 East 3rd Street Austin, TX 78701
PROGRAM OF EVENTS
8:30am – Yoga Class by Yoga N Da Hood
9:30am – Cooking Demonstration by Green Ninja Cooks
10:30am – Step Performance by Campbell Elementary students
11:30am – Musical Performance by G’beda
ALL MORNING ACTIVITIES:
– Win prizes like tube socks, sweatbands, t-shirts and more
Climb a rock wall
– Participate in field day activities like sack races and bean bag toss as well as activities from our partners Dance Waterloo and Camp Gladiator
– Learn about healthy-living resources from YMCA Austin, We Are Blood, Austin Chinese-American Network, Think Bilingual Austin, Austin Nature & Science Center, Michael & Susan Dell Center for Healthy Living, Girl Scouts of Central Texas, Austin Fit Magazine and Emma S. Barrientos Mexican American Cultural Center
– Enjoy free snacks from Austin Gourmet Popcorn
– Register to vote and update your address with League of Women Voters of the Austin Area
Limited free parking will be available in the parking lot directly across the street from Palm Park, on 3rd Street. Metered parking is also available on nearby streets. Parking garages are also located near the Convention Center.
Volunteers needed! All volunteers will receive cool, retro-inspired Field Day swag and free snacks. Sign up now.